Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How to make a waterproof case for an mp3 player?

I like to listen to music in the shower and I've heard of these things but I don't want to have to buy one. My mp3 player (env2 lol) is too quiet when it comes to playing music and i have speakers that work with it so but even so it's still too quiet to hear from my bathroom counter to my shower and the only way to make it louder is to put it in the shower. I don't need to know how to construct one step by step (i like to figure things out for myself) but does anyone know any materials I should use to make this? Please help!How to make a waterproof case for an mp3 player?
Either use an iPod dock or buy those $20 speakers they have at Radio Shack.





You cannot make a waterproof case unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment