Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waterproof camera case?

Hey,





I have a digital SLR camera. Its a k100d. I want to take some pictures while I'm at the beach and I'm scared of salt water and sand ruining my camera. I need a case that is under $50. Also, I leave for Europe on the 18th of June so there needs to be overnight shipping availible. I heard you could just use a plastic bag to protect your camera. Is that true?Waterproof camera case?
The budget is going to be a problem. A low cost alternative is a shower cap. You can wrap the body with one to protect the mechanics, while still having access to the controls. You could also try a more rugged plastic bag from these guys -





http://keepitdrycase.com/Waterproof camera case?
search on ebay... they have few shipping options available.. or do what i do, I took a ziplock and put the camera in it. then closed it really tight and then where the lens was i just made a whole just so the lens could come out.. it works great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment