Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is there a store that I can go into and pick up a waterproof case for my camera instead of ordering online?

I know i can get them online, but i don't have the time to wait for it, i just want to walk into a store and buy it. Best Buy doesn't carry theses kind of items.Is there a store that I can go into and pick up a waterproof case for my camera instead of ordering online?
No. Stores don't carry anything good. I had to buy my cameras on ebay. I live in a town with over 100,000 people and I can't even find one tri-tip screwdriver for my camera. No wonder the economy is melting down.Is there a store that I can go into and pick up a waterproof case for my camera instead of ordering online?
Maybe a good camera store but I tend to doubt it. There are just to many of them to carry. They also cost a fortune. A camera store could order one for you but then you might as well just buy online.
zip loc bag or ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment