Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am looking for a waterproof hard-shell case for an acoustic dreadnought guitar. Any suggestions?

I am looking for something very durable that I can take on backpacking trips and kayak/canoe trips. If it were also lightweight it would be a plus, but that might be asking too much. If anybody could point me to a place where I could buy one I would appreciate it. Thanks.I am looking for a waterproof hard-shell case for an acoustic dreadnought guitar. Any suggestions?
I do not believe that any case manufacturer advertises a waterproof case. The best case comes close, however, and that's a Calton case. It's not light - quite the opposite - but it's virtually impervious to the elements. Also, depending on how much you paid for your guitar it may very well cost more.





http://www.caltoncases.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment