Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waterproof Nikon camera case?

I went to my friends' grandma's yesterday, and there was a river, and we wanted to take pictures with her phone, but we were afraid of dropping it. Can someone please tell me where I can find an inexpensive waterproof camera case for the Nikon Coolpix Touch ?











I would like the case to:





-actually WORK, and for a good distance underwater.





-be an actual CASE, not a little bag





-be at a store, if possible





-not be over 100$





-fits the Nikon Coolpix Touch





-so I can use the manual buttons











PLEASE LEAVE ME LINKS AND STORE NAMES !





FIRST TO COMPLETE THIS WELL WILL GET BEST ANSWER ! AND THEN I WILL MAKE UP 10 MORE QUESTIONS AND PICK YOU AS BEST ANSWER !Waterproof Nikon camera case?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a case like that most likely does not exist for your camera. Waterproof cases tend to be made only for SLR cameras and tend to be very expensive, usually in the one thousand dollar range. Also, even if a case like the one you specified does exist, I doubt your camera would be capable enough to take good pictures underwater. I would suggest looking into the water-proof point and shoot cameras that are cropping up these days. They will cost way more, but I think it will be the best you can do under the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment